By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FAST LANE Racing School's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FAST LANE Racing School's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FAST LANE Racing School at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FAST LANE Racing School's web site are provided "as is". FAST LANE Racing School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FAST LANE Racing School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FAST LANE Racing School or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FAST LANE Racing School's Internet site, even if FAST LANE Racing School or a FAST LANE Racing School authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FAST LANE Racing School's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FAST LANE Racing School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FAST LANE Racing School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FAST LANE Racing School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FAST LANE Racing School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FAST LANE Racing School of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FAST LANE Racing School's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Please Read all policies carefully before agreeing. All applications must be signed prior to being processed
Rescheduling & Refunds
All requests for Rescheduling & Refunds must be submitted in writing ten (10) days or more before your scheduled course and are subject to a $50.00 processing fee. No refunds, no credits and no rescheduling within ten (10) days of your scheduled course. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credit will be issued wherein the participant is deemed to be a "NO SHOW". The Fast Lane Racing School and it's affiliates are not responsible for any Personal or Business matters that cause a cancellation, reschedule, or unattendance.
All courses will be held regardless of weather conditions. If, in the interest of safety, your course is cancelled, you will be notified by phone and be able to reschedule your course with no additional fees.
Classroom Safety Sessions & Attendance
It is important that you are prompt in your attendance as Classroom Safety Sessions are mandatory and must be attended or participant may not be permitted on course.
Damages, Mechanical Failure, & Accident Insurance
- Vehicle Damages done to either Fast Lane's or Owner's vehicles are the driver's sole responsibility. Payment for any crash damage or collision shall be made on the program date or shortly thereafter upon final confirmation of total damage cost.
- Mechanical Failures of Fast Lane vehicles shall be the responsibility of Fast Lane and will make an attempt to provide a another car. Fast Lane is not responsible for any mechanical failures for participants who use their own vehicles.
- Accident Insurance is available for individual purchase for Fast Lane vehicles for $80 per day and will reduce your 1st Accident Damage Limitation to $3,000. This only covers the Fast Lane Vehicle you're using at the time of the accident.
- Helmet Damage - Helmets are for impact purposes only. If for any reason the helmet is damaged in any way of misuse, accident or dropped and the helmet is unsuitable for further use, you will be charged $250 for this helmet.
Gift Certficates are valid for one year from date of purchase. Expired gift certificates are subject to all applicable rate increases. The final balance will be charged to the credit card on file unless instructed.
Minors (Under the Age of 18)
All students under the age of 18 must have a signed Minor Release Form on file to participate in any drive event.
I have read and understand the above policies.